This at home urine test screens for 30+ different mycotoxins (mold), 40+ environmental toxins and 20 heavy metals.
A 30 minute results call is included, usually scheduled about 3 weeks after the urine sample is mailed in.
Conditions and symptoms associated with toxic burden include but are not limited to:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Hearing loss/ringing in ears
- Irregular heartbeat
- Morning stiffness and/or joint pain
- Mood swings
- Skin rashes
- Sleeping problems
- Vision changes
- Poor memory, difficulty finding words
- Unusual skin sensations, tingling and numbness
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and/or bloating